Hi, I'm Bonnie Lanzillotta. A birth doula, artist, wife and mother and grandmother. My whole life has been about mothers and babies in one way or another. Being a birth doula is a calling for me - a way to serve that gives me joy.
In 1996 I trained with Doulas of North America (DONA) and became a Certified Birth Doula. In 1997 I had the opportunity to attend the Advanced Doula Training with Penny Simpkin, founder of DONA.
Currently I am studying to become a Prenatal Bonding Facilitator. I will be offering classes in my area and online with Skype in the spring of 2016.
My doula experience includes:
- Teens - I have a special place in my heart for teen mothers!
- Over 40
- Families conceiving with ART and IVF
- Clients on bed rest
- Relinquishing mothers
- Postpartum mood disorders
- High risk
- Single parents
- Cesarean birth
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Domestic Violence
- LGBTQ Families
- Special needs babies
- Survivors of Previous Life Trauma
- Induced and high medical technology labor & birth